Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Monster High Doll Custom Spectra Vondergeist is now a Snowball Queen ?


Hey guys, finally finished my second doll custom and I love how she turned out.
Still learning the process, I could have done more with the hair, but to be honest, I just
wanted to finish it before Spring :) I'm not sure I'm that happy with the crown as well, I
did rush through everything, but I do like how her face turned out, maybe the eyelashes
could have been a bit higher so you can see the full eye, but I think it makes her
look older and more distinguished. Tell me what you think in the comments section
of the video. Please don't forget to give it a thumbs up for effort :) 

My next custom will be a troll doll version and I have to finish
the grandma dolls. Tell me in the comments section what doll custom you want me
to make, I'm a newbie but I love a challenge. Thank you!


The eyebrows are actually pretty good I think :) I kept messing up
with the lips and had to keep making them bigger. I try to avoid using
the eraser because it rubs off the Liquitex. 


Thanks for passing by, please subscribe to this blog and our
YouTube channel for more videos. 

Have an awesome day my friends!!!

Ginger :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!