Search This Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Monster High Frankie Stein Doll Repaint No.2

Monster High Frankie Stein Doll Repaint No.2, please watch, leave a comment, thumbs up and share. I got this Frankie Stein doll from the thrift store, gave her a new face. Tell me what you think. Thanks for watching. #monsterhighdolls #monsterhighrepaint #dollrepaint #repaintingdolls #repaintingmonsterhighdolls #frankiesteinrepaint #faceups #ooak #dollcustoms #gingersdollshowsandcrafts



Before shot of Frankie Stein, found her at the thrift store.


Tell me what you think?


I broke the neck piece from the body and it's inside Frankie's head.
I replaced her body with a Lagoona Blue body.

Thanks for passing by, please subscribe & follow our blog.
Thank you!

Ginger
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!