Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Doll Repaint Practicing on Bratz Dolls

Hey guys, I'm practicing how to repaint dolls, I used three Bratz dolls for this video. I'm a newbie to all this so please be kind :) I know I need a lot of practice. I'm not using the Mr Super Clear (MSC) super toxic and hard to get. I'm using the Liquitex Matte Medium as a base, exactly three layers. The Liquitex didn't do so well on the Bratz dolls, so I started to use the paint. My paints are also not what is recommended, they recommend fluid acrylic paint, and woah, they are pricey, plus my paint brushes are from the dollar store. If these videos get lots of views, likes etc, maybe I'll invest in the pricey items, but for now, I think I'll stick to these. Plus if you're young and don't have access to all the recommended materials, you can still do repaints with whatever you have. You just have to get more creative. 

I watched a lot of doll repaint videos from a lot of channels, there are amazing artists out there, their videos are very helpful, but I found that when you start, you have to find your own flow, the videos are great for the basics, and I love watching the doll artists create their magical repaints, I don't think I will ever be that good, and I'm ok with that. I'm enjoying it and I hope your enjoying watching. 

Let me know if you like the editing, no voiceover, just music and text on screen, or do you prefer me to talk in the videos? Plus which doll repaint is your favourite. My favourite is number three. 
Thanks so much for watching. Please give this video a thumbs up for effort :) and sharing is caring.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!